Monday, October 15, 2007

(RED)

So I was doing some research online....*ahem*

o.k. o.k. I was watching Rachael Ray, and she talked about how Hallmark was working together with the RED campaign. There are a ton of products that you can buy to help donate towards the fight against AIDS in Africa, and now you can add Hallmark greeting cards to that list! 8% of Hallmark (PRODUCT) RED net wholesale sales will go to the Global Fund! I looked for a while but unfortunately I cannot find a way for my lazy butt to order a box of these beautiful cards online. I did browse through the different designs they have and I'll be stopping by a Hallmark store soon!! Not only is this a great way to reach people across the globe, I'm telling you these cards are so beautifully designed I can't pick just one! Christmas will be here before you know it guys! Check out the cards here, go grab a box or two, and get inspi(red)!!

No comments: