I have been tagged by Heather! I know she tagged me because she knows how much I love to be tagged, so thanks Heather! ;)
Here are 10 very random things you may or may not know about me:
1. When I was little my brother cut my hand open with a dull axe. We were playing with matchbox cars outside and using the axe to dig into the dirt and make a track for the cars. I still have a scar from it.
2. I remember going on family 'vacations' when I was little (loading up in the 18-wheeler with my dad and going to wherever his load took him) and being small enough to fit my butt into one of the three holes on his huge steering wheel. I would 'swing' in the steering wheel left and right and I thought it was the most fun thing ever.
3. I hate scary movies. They make my stomach hurt and give me nightmares every time I try to watch one.
4. The Notebook is my favorite movie (yes...corny). Every single time I watch it, I pretend I'm Allie.
5. I hate my body. I have this picture of what I think it looks like in my mind, and I get pissed every day when I look in the mirror and realize my picture is off quite a bit.
6. I bungee jumped over the ocean in Cancun.
7. I am graduating from college in less than 2 months. It's the end of the longest healthy commitment I've ever had.
8. I have an unhealthy obsession with buffalo sauce. And condiments. (Resulting in #5)
9. I rarely feel confident in anything I do, but I've realized that if I fake it, most people don't realize it. Not even me.
10. It took me two days to come up with 10 things I wanted to share about myself. :)
I'm done! Everyone I know has already been tagged so that's all folks!!