Sunday, February 8, 2009

Photo Tag!

I was tagged by Heather! Here is the fourth pic from the fourth folder on my computer..






It has Heather in it! And her boy Charlie Fekadu. They are looking out at the big mountains. This picture was taken last year on our trip to the Blue Ridge Mtns. Altogether it was Wes, Me, Chase, Heather, Adam, Charlie, Catherine, Dustin, and Owen. We loaded up the cars and drove up for the weekend. It was bbbbbeeeaaauuutiful up there! We stayed in a gorgeous cabin right on the side of a mountain. We grilled and drank and hung out in the hot tub and played games. I remember getting Cat tipsy on my Bacardi limon drinks and I remember making Heather hot tea in the morning b/c she lost her voice. I remember our kids playing together and going fishing! (Ok..we 'paid' to fish), but we brought that shit home and fried it up! It was amazing! It was a fun vacation! I need another one reallll soon. :)

2 comments:

whatever_heather said...

Our fish was damn good, and I remember you being a pretty good fisherwoman. I would love to go again soon!

Catherine said...

All in all it was a great trip....I think I feel the need for a vacation soon too!