Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pooped??

During Thanksgiving break last week Chase was a busy boy! He spent the night with his cousins Wednesday night, then with his Grandma Thursday night, THEN had a day of fun Friday with his dad. When I picked him up he was obviously exhausted. I look in the rear view at him nodding off....

Me (in my best mommy voice): "Poor baby...I bet you are pooped, huh??"

Chase (so nonchalantly): "No....I think it's just gas."

The mind of a five year old makes me smile. :)

5 comments:

Catherine said...

That is hilarious!!! Haha!

J-Mac said...

Nothing is funnier to Alex than gas.

whatever_heather said...

I know, balls, gas, all these gross boy things. We need some girls up in this family!

Catherine said...

We need a new update!!!

Catherine said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...update please...haha