Friday, July 4, 2008

A great start to the holiday weekend...





Tonight I met a few of the women I went to school with for so long. When it comes to Mercer, we've been through it ALL together, and I'm honestly not sure I would have stuck it out if I didn't have these girls to lean on! We've come so far together, and still sat at the table tonight shocked, saying "Can you believe it?? We are actually teachers!" :)

I wish we could get together more often, but I'm so thankful to have a dinner out with them every few weeks. Kristen made us the CUTEST wooden blocks personalized with "Mrs. Addison's Class" to hang from our door. She even matched the themes of our classrooms! Adorable!!

As the next few weeks fly by and I get closer and closer to the first day of school, I know I will be making daily phone calls to these girls. I feel like they truly understand my anxiety and excitement and I can't wait until we can get together again! You girls ROCK!!

No comments: