I realized I have all of these 'before' pictures! I have a lot of work to do to meet all of these 'after' expectations I'm setting! Pre-planning is right around the corner, and I found out that I'm locked out of the school the rest of this week and next week too! I'm trying not to stress and think about all the work I have to do in that classroom (yeah, it still looks the same as though before classroom pictures a few posts back).
So my classroom came equipped with three very old, very thickly painted bookshelves. There is no telling how long these shelves have looked this way, but I really couldn't stand it! So here are the 'before' pictures. The shelves had to be sanded, then primed, then painted. Then hopefully the fabulous and artistic Heatherbean came come over here and add some detailing before she easily and painlessly spits that baby out!! (Using The Secret Heather!!)