Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun at the Water Park!!

Today was so much fun!!! Me, Chase, Heather, Charlie, Catherine, Owen, Laurie, Maya, Ellie, and Mary went to High Falls Water Park! It's a pretty small 'park' but it's close and cheap and the kids (and adults) had SO much fun!! We got there early and were able to snag a good spot for the day! Chase and I slid and slid and he finally got the courage (ok..I finally got the courage to let him) to go by himself!

It was just the perfect day. Great girlfriends, great kids, and great fun in the water. I am so lucky to have that group of people in my life. And it was a great way to start off Chase's birthday weekend. He turns 6 years old tomorrow. I can't believe how quickly he's growing up. We're having a grill out at my mom's pool tomorrow, so let the water fun continue!!














2 comments:

J-Mac said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Hope that Chase-face had an awesome birthday!

Catherine said...

It was such a blast and Owen loved it! I am up for the next hot mom adventure!